ActivityTuesday, May 26, 2015 10:26:47 AM
It is the most important window. It displays current network activity and allows you to quickly and easily create limits or firewall rules. All connections are sorted by processes, applications and computers in whose context they were created. Main functions are:
- By clicking with left mouse button on any column's header you can set how nodes (connections, apps, etc.) will be sorted. If you for example select to sort by UL Rate, then all computers will be sorted, by their upload speed/rate, all applications which come under the computers are sorted the same way and processes and connection inside them are sorted using this method.
- By clicking with right mouse button on any node, you will open simple context menu with several interesting functions.
By clicking with right mouse button on any column's header you will open
Tools->Options...->Client->Activity menu, where you can customize behavior of Activity view.
Top bar functions
There are several control at top section of Activity window:
- Rate/Total selector: Toggle between displaying current data transfer Rate and Total amount data transferred since Reset.
- Layout Template selector: Use it to switch among several Activity column layouts, save and manage your own column configurations.
- All/Online/Offline/Hidden view selector: Rather self explanatory. To move any node or app to Hidden page... just click with right mouse button on the node and select
Move to Hidden. Such app/filter then won't appear on Online or Offline page.
- Quick action buttons: First one will Reset all Total transferred data counters in Activity view. Second manually Refreshes the Activity view (handy if you have disabled Auto-Refresh in Options). Third one will quickly open